Friday, April 22, 2011

Welcome To Lazy Redneck Syndrome!

A have a friend that is a world class smart ass.  I've been trying to get him to start blogging but he told me that he suffers from Lazy Redneck Syndrome.  I told him that was a great name for a website.  But he wont do it, not just because he suffers from lazy redneck syndrome.  I thought it would be fun though so here it is.

Taking a good humored look at Rednecks.  I do have some redneck in me.  I grew up in the Southern USA.  Not much lazy about me but I find the topic humorous so here we go.

7 comments:

  1. Me two Kram, you have any good redneck jokes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure,most all are Jeff Foxworthy's,like"If you have ever mowed your lawn and found a car,you might be a redneck....if your richest relative has bought a new home and wants you to come over to help take the wheels off,ya might be a redneck..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might be a redneck IF... you think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are "Gentalmen,start your engines.."IF...you've been married three times and still have the same inlaws....IF...your state has a new law that says when a couple gets divorced they are still legally brother and sister...IF...you think possum is the other white meat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now, after watching some of these videos, I see what your true interest in motor sports is.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah,lots to watch besides the racing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. If the last thing you remember before waking in the I.C.U.was saying,"Watch this,hold my beer..."you probably are a redneck!

    ReplyDelete